Our Hope

By sharing our story and our experiences with this birth injury we will hopefully educate people. Knowledge is power. Our hope is that you will read this blog, share it with your friends, and they will share with their friends. Then in some small way we have prevented other families from having to go through what we have.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Original Kinesio Blog

I have been so busy I almost forgot to look for this!  Here is the blog post over at the Original Kinesio Blog that has Jadon in it!  I love the pic they used!!

Original Kinesio Blog 

They contacted me about a month ago and said that they loved the blog.  They asked if they could use some of the pics from Jadon's Journey that have Jadon using Kinesio tape therapy in some of their publications.  I agreed!  They told me they would include a link back to our blog.  What a great way to continue to spread the word about Brachial Plexus injuries and educate people!  

No comments:

Post a Comment